South Asian Studies welcome and encourage papers for Volume 27, Issue 4, Which will be issued on February 28th, 2022.
If you are interested, please submit your paper in accordance with the South Asian Studies submission guidelines by 15 January 2022. Papers that do not meet the posting requirements can be rejected by the editorial committee.
South Asian Studies is conducted through JAMS 2.0, which provides the entire process of submission, acceptance, and examination from the Korea Research Foundation.
If you are interested in contributing to the thesis, please sign up at http://jsas.jams.or.kr and submit through website.
For more information, please refer to the attachments. Inquiries on the submissions are always welcome.
South Asian Studies Manuscript Admission Guidelines
-Thesis topic : Articles related to South Asia
- Deadline : 15 January (Sat.), 2022
- Submission tips: Attached <Provisions and Editorial Rules> and <JAMS 2.0 Contributors Manual>
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication fee : Submission fee 60,000 won, publication fee 300,000 KRW (only for articles supported by the institution)
Account number 1002-261-741554 Woori Bank (Account holder: Kang Myung Nam)
- Other inquiries : Institute of Indian Studies (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Faculty Office Building 702, Tel. 02-2173-2277)